Summit Rinjani trekking 4 days
Summit Rinjani trekking program create to explore all part of Mount Rinjani climbing from East side at Sembalun village and return by West side at Senaru village.
If you sign up these trekking you will give you full experience pass savanna trekking route and trough rain forest area.
What we prepare for your before trekking :
- Pick you up at Lombok airport or any area in Lombok island
- Transfer to your hotel at Senaru or Sembalun village
- Meet your guide to get detail information about trekking route for better prepare before trekking
- Double check your daily back pack
Summit Rinjani trekking itinerary:
Day 1: Breakfast, lunch and dinner include
- Wake up at 6:00 and get breakfast. After that, we will drive you to the village of Sembalun (1100 m) and register at the Rinjani information center.
- Trekking start from the village of Sembalun around 8:00 am. We start with a gentle climb through open meadow.
- After about 2 hours of walking, we will reach the post 1 (1300m), and another 40 minutes to Pos 2 (1500m). We will continue to Pos 3 (1800m) and have lunch here.
- After lunch and rest, we will go to Sembalun crater rim (2639m). It takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. We will camp the night on the crater rim. We can enjoy the view of sunrise and sunset.
Day 2: Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the mountain
- Woke up around 02:00 in the shade of darkness with a hot drink and a light breakfast
- Start heading to the top of Rinjani at 03.00 WIB with a moderate track, continues with a fairly easy but longer track. The final approach involves climbing the steeper slopes of the volcano which are looser.
- At 6:00.am we will be at the summit (3726 m) with a beautiful sunrise and panoramic view of Lombok, Bali and Sumbawa island island.
- Descend into the crater rim Sembalun within 2 hours and have breakfast
- Then we’ll continue descend to Segara Anak Lake for 3 hours
- We stop at the side of the lake to rest. Here we can enjoy the view of the lake, and swimming in the lake. Bath in hot water can soothe away your aches and pains of traveling and is widely known for its natural healing powers. Our porters will prepare lunch for us, dinner and over in the tent at lake side (2000 m).
Day 3. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the mountain.
- Breakfast with amazing view of Segara Anak Lake
- Enjoy spring water and Lake Segara Anak till lunch time.
- Lunch will prepare at the lake, take a rest and prepare to climbing to other side of the mountain.
- Leave the lake and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m) about 3 hours climbing
- Overnight at Senaru crater rim with best spectacular view of Segara Anak
- Enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake.
Day 4: Breakfast and lunch at the mountain
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani descend to Senaru village through the rain forest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way. Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) the Car will take you to your next destination.
Trek Rinjani summit 4 days 3 nights price includes :
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private vehicle to Senaru
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru for one night prior to commencing your trek
- Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, toilet tents and ground sheets
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- All meals, snacks and drinks during your trek
- Entrance fee to enter Mount Rinjani IDR 600.000 / person/ trip
- Trekking Insurance IDR 10.000/ person / trip
- Transfer at the conclusion of your trek to your next destination within Lombok
Price Excludes :
- Flight ticket
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, trekking jacket
- Extra porter for own luggage IDR 250.000/day
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guide and porters
For further assistance or more information Rinjani trek package, please contact us via email email@example.com or Phone : +62 818-540-673