Trekking Summit Rinjani 4 days
Trekking summit Rinjani program create to explore all part of Mount Rinjani climbing from East side at Sembalun village and return by West side at Senaru village.
Trekking summit Rinjani will give you full experience pass savanna trekking route and trough rain forest area.
NOTE : These trekking program not available at this moment due bad access to Lake Segara Anak after earthquake, available trekking program only 2 days 1 night crater rim.
Trekking summit Rinjani – itinerary:
Arrival day: We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or other place in Lombok island and transfer to the hotel in Senaru. Meet Your trekking guide will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
Day 1: Breakfast, lunch and dinner include
- Wake up at 6:00 and get breakfast. After that, we will drive you to the village of Sembalun (1100 m) and register at the Rinjani information center.
- Trekking start from the village of Sembalun around 8:00 am. We start with a gentle climb through open meadow.
- After about 2 hours of walking, we will reach the post 1 (1300m), and another 40 minutes to Pos 2 (1500m). We will continue to Pos 3 (1800m) and have lunch here.
- After lunch and rest, we will go to Sembalun crater rim (2639m). It takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. We will camp the night on the crater rim. We can enjoy the view of sunrise and sunset.
Day 2: Breakfast, lunch and dinner include
We wake up around 2:00 am under the cover of darkness with a hot drink and a light breakfast. We will start heading to the summit of Rinjani at 3:00 am. We start with a moderate trek, followed by a fairly easy but longer trek. Final approach that involves climbing up steep volcanic scree looser.
At 6:00.am We can reach the summit (3726 m) with a beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of Lombok island, the island of Bali, the island of Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake.
After that, we will descend into the crater rim Sembalun within 2 hours and have breakfast here. Then we’ll continue descend to Segara Anak Lake for 3 hours.
We stop at the side of the lake to rest. Here we can enjoy the view of the lake, and swimming in the lake. Bath in hot water can soothe away your aches and pains of traveling and is widely known for its natural healing powers.Our porters will prepare lunch for us, dinner and over in the tent at lake side (2000 m).
Day 3. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
After the lunch, we will leave the lake and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m). Our campsite for the night, Senaru crater rim has the most spectacular view. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake.
Day 4: Breakfast, Lunch include
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani descend to Senaru village through the rainforest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way. Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) the Car will take you to your next destination.
Trek Rinjani summit 4 days 3 nights price includes :
– Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private vehicle to Senaru
– Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru for one night prior to commencing your trek
– Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, toilet tents and ground sheets
– An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
– All meals, snacks and drinks during your trek
– Transfer at the conclusion of your trek to your next destination within Lombok
Price Excludes :
– Entrance fee to enter Mount Rinjani 300.000 IDR/ person/ Trip.
– Trekking Insurance 10.000 IDR/ person / Trip.
– Entrance fee to enter Mount Rinjani begin 1st August 2018 increase to 150.000 IDR / day / person.
For further assistance Trek Rinjani summit 4 days 3 nights please contact us.