Trekking Summit Rinjani and Lake 3 Days 2 Nights
Rinjani Trekking 3 days 2 nights Summit and Lake Segara Anak package starting from Sembalun to the crater rim Sembalun, summit, Lake and descent to Senaru village.
This program is suitable for experienced climbers or for you are able to walk up and down the hill for an average of 8 hours per day
Preparation before trekking:
- Pick you up at Lombok airport or any area in Lombok island
- Transfer to hotel at Senaru or Sembalun village
- Meet guide to get better prepare before trekking
- Get short information about trekking route
Day 1: Lunch and Dinner on the mountain
Wake up at 6:00 to get a breakfast. After breakfast we drive to Sembalun village than register at the Rinjani information center.
Trekking start from the village of Sembalun around 8:00 am. We start with a gentle climb through open meadow. After about 2 hours of walking, we will reach the post 1 (1300m), and another 40 minutes to Pos 2 (1500m).
Continue to Pos 3 (1800m) and have lunch here. After lunch and rest, we will go to Sembalun crater rim (2639m). It takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. We will camp the night on the crater rim. We can enjoy the view of sunrise and sunset.
Day 2: Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the mountain
Wake up around 2:00 am under the cover of darkness with a hot drink and a light breakfast. We will start heading to the summit of Rinjani at 3:00 am. We start with a moderate trek, followed by a fairly easy but longer trek. Final approach that involves climbing up steep volcanic scree looser.
At 6:00.am We can reach the summit (3726 m) with a beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of Lombok island, the island of Bali, the island of Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake.
Descend into the crater rim Sembalun within 2 hours and have breakfast here. Then we’ll continue descend to Segara Anak Lake for 3 hours.
We stop at the side of the lake to rest. Here we can enjoy the view of the lake, and swimming in the lake. Bath in hot water can soothe away your aches and pains of traveling and is widely known for its natural healing powers.Our porters will prepare lunch for us.
After the lunch, we will leave the lake and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m). Our campsite for the night, Senaru crater rim has the most spectacular view. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake.
Day 3: Breakfast and Lunch on the mountain
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani descend to Senaru village through the rain forest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way. Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) the Car will take you to your next destination.
Rinjani Trekking summit 3 days 2 nights price includes :
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private vehicle to Senaru
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru for one night prior to commencing your trek
- Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, toilet tents and ground sheets
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- All meals, snacks and drinks during your trek
- Entrance fee to enter Mount Rinjani IDR 450.000 / person/ trip
- Trekking Insurance IDR 10.000/ person / trip
- Transfer at the conclusion of your trek to your next destination within Lombok
Price Excludes :
- Flight ticket
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, trekking jacket
- Extra porter for own luggage IDR 250.000/day
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guide and porters
For further assistance or more information Rinjani trek package, please contact us via email email@example.com or Phone : +62 818-540-673