Trip to Mount Rinjani 4-days 3-nights start Senaru village end Sembalun village
Trip to mount Rinjani 4-days designed for everybody wanting to enjoy incredible Mount Rinjani starting from West to East Part.
The trip is available for beginner trekkers but should have a good level of fitness and is highly recommended to do exercise in a couple weeks before trekking departure.
Overview Mount Rinjani Crater rim trekking program
- Rain forest with wild life activities
- Sunset and sunrise from crater rim Senaru with best Segara Anak lake view
- Segara Anak view, hot spring water
- Amazing view Sunset from crater Rim Sembalun
- Spectacular view from Summit Rinjani
- Grand grass savanna of Sembalun
What we prepare for your before trekking :
- Pick you up at Lombok airport or any area in Lombok island
- Transfer to your hotel at Senaru or Sembalun village
- Meet your guide to get detail information about trekking route for better prepare before trekking
- Double check your daily back pack
Day 01. Walk for 6 hours with 9,2km distance .
- Registration at the RTC ( Rinjani Trekking Centre Senaru 601m )
- Prepare trekking at 07.30 – 08.00 AM, start walking in the open views 30 minutes with green plant of coffee tree.
- Pass walk 30 minutes more to the gate of tropical rain forest, 15 minutes short break
- Walk trough jungle where we will shadowing by the sun 3 hours to POS 2 ( 1.500m ) , seen wild animal on the way.
- Take a break at POS 2, our porter and guide will prepare fresh fruits and soft drink
- Continue to POS 3 ( 2.000m ) pass tropical forest with 3 hours walk, lunch will prepare at POS 3.
- Continue to crater Rim of Senaru ( 2.641m ) one hour walk
- Camping and overnight at crater RIM Senaru, enjoy amazing sunset.
Day 02: Walk for 3 hours with 2.5 km distance
- Breakfast and enjoy the sunrise over Lake Segara Anak view ( 2.641m )
- Walk down to the Lake, the route quite steep down and slippery.
- Beautiful scenery a long the way down, 2 hours walk down to Segara Anak Lake
- Camping and lunch will prepare by our trekking guide and porter at Segara Anak
- Hots spring water only 10 minutes from the Lake, you can soak in healing your skin as medicine and natural hot spa
- Overnight at Segara Anak Lake
Day 03: Walk for 3 hours with 3,4 km distance
- Enjoy sunrise and breakfast will serve in amazing view of Segara Anak Lake
- Prepare to climb up to crater Rim Sembalun after lunch, 3 hours up and down trails
- Put your step carefully because some part of the trail is quiet steep up and dangerous
- Will prepare the camp at crater RIM Sembalun, enjoy sunset over Lake
- Dinner and overnight at crater Rim Sembalun ( 2.639M )
Day 04: Walk for 12 hours with 15km distance
- Wake up 02.30 AM for light breakfast ( optional you can skip summit )
- Start climbing to Summit Rinjani at 3.00 AM ( 3.672m ) 3 hours 30 minutes
- Return to our camp for breakfast
- After breakfast and enjoy the view, prepare to next walk down to Sembalun village 4-5 hours.
- Lunch will be prepare at POS 3 or POS 2 ( fresh fruit and snack )
- Continue walk down to Sembalun village.
- Transfer to Senaru village, pick up luggage and prepare next transfer
- End of service.
Include on the price:
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private vehicle to Senaru
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru for one night prior to commencing your trek
- Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, toilet tents and ground sheets
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- All meals, snacks and drinks during your trek
- Entrance fee to enter Mount Rinjani IDR 450.000 / person/ trip
- Trekking Insurance IDR 10.000/ person / trip
- Transfer at the conclusion of your trek to your next destination within Lombok
Price Excludes :
- Flight ticket
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, trekking jacket
- Extra porter for own luggage IDR 250.000/day
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guide and porters
For further assistance or more information Rinjani trek package, please contact us via email email@example.com or Phone : +62 818-540-673