Summit Rinjani Trekking 3 days
Summit trekking Rinjani by 3 days 2 nights is recommend and suite for experienced climber or for people able to walk up, down the hill for an average of seven or eight hours per day.
The program of Summit Rinjani trekking will starting from East side at Sembalun village and descent to West side at Senaru village.
Overview trekking program
- Savanna grass at Sembalun
- Amazing sunset crater rim Sembalun
- Segara Anak view
- Summit Rinjani
- Sunset from Senaru with best Segara Anak lake view
- Rain forest with wild life activities
What we prepare for your before trekking :
- Pick you up at Lombok airport or any area in Lombok island
- Transfer to your hotel at Senaru or Sembalun village
- Meet your guide to get detail information about trekking route for better prepare before trekking
- Double check your daily back pack
Trekking summit Rinjani itinerary:
Day 1: Lunch and dinner at the mountain
- Wake up at 6:00 to get your breakfast
- At 07.00 Am drive to Sembalun village for 45-60 minutes
- Registration the trip at Rinjani Information center
- Start trekking at 08.00 am to get Pos 1 (1300m) from Sembalun village about 2 hours walk.
- From Pos 1 to get Pos 2 will take 40 minutes walk, take a rest to having your lunch
- It takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb to get crater rim Sembalun (2639m) from Pos 2
- Prepare our trekking tent at Crater rim Sembalun, enjoy sunset and mountain dinner.
Day 2: Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the mountain
- Woke up around 02:00 in the shade of darkness with a hot drink and a light breakfast
- Start heading to the top of Rinjani at 03.00 WIB with a moderate track, continues with a fairly easy but longer track. The final approach involves climbing the steeper slopes of the volcano which are looser.
- At 6:00.am we will be at the summit (3726 m) with a beautiful sunrise and panoramic view of Lombok, Bali and Sumbawa island island.
- Descend into the crater rim Sembalun within 2 hours and have breakfast
- Then we’ll continue descend to Segara Anak Lake (2000 m) for 3 hours
- We stop at the side of the lake to rest. Here we can enjoy the view of the lake, and swimming in the lake. Bath in hot water can soothe away your aches and pains of traveling and is widely known for its natural healing powers. Our porters will prepare lunch for us.
- Leave Segara Anak walk up to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 3 hours
- Overnight at Senaru Crater Rim and enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake
Day 4: Breakfast and Lunch at the mountain.
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani descend to Senaru village through the rain forest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way. Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) the Car will take you to your next destination.
Rinjani Trekking summit 3 days 2 nights price includes :
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private vehicle to Senaru
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru for one night prior to commencing your trek
- Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, toilet tents and ground sheets
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- All meals, snacks and drinks during your trek
- Entrance fee to enter Mount Rinjani IDR 450.000 / person/ trip
- Trekking Insurance IDR 10.000/ person / trip
- Transfer at the conclusion of your trek to your next destination within Lombok
Price Excludes :
- Flight ticket
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, trekking jacket
- Extra porter for own luggage IDR 250.000/day
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guide and porters
For further assistance or more information Rinjani trek package, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone : +62 818-540-673