Mount Rinjani Crater Rim 3 days 2 nights
Mount Rinjani Crater rim 3-day program created to enjoy the beauty of Lake Segara Anak from two sides. Best view from Crater Rim Senaru to the west and Crater Rim Sembalun to the east.
At the lake, you can take a cold shower or a hot bath just 10 minute’s walk from the lake
Overview Mount Rinjani Crater rim trekking program
- Rainforest with wildlife activities
- Sunset from Senaru with the best Segara Anak lake view
- Segara Anak view
Itinerary of Mount Rinjani Crater Rim trekking:
Day 01. Walk for 6 hours with a 9,2km distance.
- Registration at the RTC ( Rinjani Trekking Centre Senaru 601m )
- Prepare for trekking at 07.30 – 08.00 AM, and start walking in the open views for 30 minutes with a green plant of the coffee tree.
- Pass walk 30 minutes more to the gate of the tropical rain forest, 15 15-minute short break
- Walk through the jungle where we will be shadowed for 3 hours to POS 2 ( 1.500m ), and see wild animals on the way.
- Take a break at POS 2, our porter and guide will prepare fresh fruits and soft drink
- Continue to POS 3 ( 2.000m ) and pass the tropical forest with a 3-hour walk, lunch will be prepared at POS 3.
- Continue to crater Rim of Senaru ( 2.641m ) one hour walk
- Camping and overnight at crater RIM Senaru, enjoy an amazing sunset over 3 Gili’s and Mount Agung Bali
Day 02: Walk for 3 hours with a 2.5 km distance
- Breakfast and enjoy the sunrise over Lake Segara Anak view ( 2.641m )
- Walk down to the Lake, the route is quite steep and slippery.
- Beautiful scenery along the way down, 2 hours walk down to Segara Anak Lake
- Camping and lunch will be prepared by our trekking guide and porter at Segara Anak
- Hots spring water is only 10 minutes from the Lake, you can soak in healing your skin as medicine and a natural hot spa
- Overnight at Segara Anak Lake
Day 03: Walk for 7-8 hours with a 12km distance
- Breakfast will be served from 07.30 – 08.00 AM
- Prepare to trek back to Senaru crater Rim for 3 hours, will be at crater RIM Senaru at 11.00 AM
- Short break and enjoy the view from crater RIM of Senaru overviews of Segara Anak Lake
- Walk down to Senaru village, fresh fruit, tea/coffee, and lunch will be prepared at POS3 or POS 2.
- Arrive at Senaru village at approx 17.00 PM
- Prepare your luggage for the next transfer ( Senggigi, Mataram, or Bangsal harbor )
- End of service
Include the price:
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private vehicle to Senaru
- 1 night hotel in Senaru before trekking
- Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, toilet tents, and ground sheets
- An experienced English-speaking guide and professional porters
- All meals, snacks, and drinks during your trek.
- The entrance fee to enter Mount Rinjani IDR 450.000 / person/ trip
- Trekking Insurance IDR 10.000/person/trip
- Transfer at the conclusion of your trek to your next destination within Lombok
Price Excludes :
- Flight ticket
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, trekking jacket
- Extra porter for own luggage IDR 250.000/day
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guides and porters
1. How to Book the tour:
- Please fill in the complete information to our booking form or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name list and details of arrival and departure shall follow every booking
- All prices that we presented in the tour package can be changed and are not final yet until confirmed to book the tour
- We require a USD40.00 deposit in advance once the tour is confirmed, payment can be settled through a Wire Transfer to our Bank Account or PayPal.
- Full payment must be received upon arrival by cash
- We are not responsible for any taxes charged by the bank during the money transfer process.
- No charge for any cancellation made 5 days for individual booking and 15 days for groups before the arrival date.
- 50% will be charged for any cancellation less than 2 days before the arrival date
- Less than 24 hours notice and voluntary no-show will be charged in full for the total booking