Trekking Mount Rinjani 2 days 1 night
Trekking Mount Rinjani for 2 days to crater Rim Senaru will give you the experience stay one night Senaru crater Rim Rinjani, from crater Rim Senaru you will see an amazing Segara Anak view.
This program is suitable for beginner climbers and for those of you who want to enjoy the scenic beauty of Senaru crater rim.
What we prepare for you before trekking :
- Pick you up at Lombok airport or any area on Lombok island
- Transfer to your hotel at Senaru or Sembalun village
- Get a piece of short information about the trekking route
- Double-check your daily backpack
Trekking mount Rinjani itinerary :
Day 1: Lunch and dinner at the mountain.
- Get your breakfast at 06.30 Am
- At 08.00 Am prepare then transfer to Rinjani Trek Center about 10 minutes
- Start to walk through a dense tropical forest rich in flora, bird life, and a variety of butterflies to Pos 2 for about 3 hours.
- Short break at Pos 2 with a cup of tea and some biscuits
- After the break continue the trek up for 2 hours to reach Pos 3 ( 2.000m ) get your lunch at Pos 3
- leave Pos 3 after lunch and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater has the most spectacular view after the peak. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake and camp here for the night.
Day 2: Breakfast and Lunch at the mountain
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani and descend to Senaru village through the rain forest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way. Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) the Car will take you to your next destination.
The price includes trekking mount Rinjani 2 days
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private vehicle to Senaru
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru for one night before commencing your trek
- Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, toilet tents, and ground sheets
- An experienced English-speaking guide and professional porters
- All meals, snacks, and drinks during your trek
- Entrance fee to enter Mount Rinjani IDR 300.000 / per person/ trip
- Trekking Insurance IDR 10.000/person/trip
- Transfer at the conclusion of your trek to your next destination within Lombok
Price Excludes :
- Flight ticket
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, trekking jacket
- Extra porter for own luggage IDR 250.000/day
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guides and porters
1. How to Book the tour:
- Please fill in the complete information to our booking form or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name list and detail of arrival and departure shall follow every booking
- All prices that we presented in the tour package can be changed and are not final yet until confirmed to book the tour
- We require a USD40.00 deposit in advance once the tour is confirmed, payment can be settled through a Wire Transfer to our Bank Account or PayPal.
- Full payment must be received upon arrival by cash
- We are not responsible for any taxes charged by the bank during the money transfer process.
- No charge for any cancellation made 5 days for individual booking and 15 days for groups before the arrival date.
- 50% will be charged for any cancellation less than 2 days before the arrival date
- Less than 24 hours notice and voluntary no-show will be charged in full for the total booking