Summit Rinjani Trekking Program 2 days 1 night
Trekking Summit Rinjani design 2-days 1-night to summit Rinjani starting from Sembalun Entrance gate and return by same trekking route.
This program for experienced climbers or for trekker in good level of fitness and able to walk up and down for an average of 8.5 hours per day.
What we prepare for your before trekking :
- Pick you up at Lombok airport or any area in Lombok island
- Transfer to your hotel at Senaru or Sembalun village
- Meet your guide to get detail information about trekking route for better prepare before trekking
- Double check your daily back pack
Summit Rinjani Trekking itinerary:
Day 1: Lunch and dinner at the mountain
- Wake up at 6:00 to get your breakfast
- At 07.00 Am drive to Sembalun village for 45-60 minutes
- Registration the trip at Rinjani Information center
- Start trekking at 08.00 am to get Pos 1 (1300m) from Sembalun village about 2 hours walk.
- From Pos 1 to get Pos 2 will take 40 minutes walk, take a rest to having your lunch
- It takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb to get crater rim Sembalun (2639m) from Pos 2
- Prepare our trekking tent at Crater rim Sembalun, enjoy sunset and mountain dinner.
Day 2: Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the mountain
- Woke up around 02:00 in the shade of darkness with a hot drink and a light breakfast
- Start heading to the top of Rinjani at 03.00 WIB with a moderate track, continues with a fairly easy but longer track. The final approach involves climbing the steeper slopes of the volcano which are looser.
- At 6:00.am we will be at the summit (3726 m) with a beautiful sunrise and panoramic view of Lombok, Bali and Sumbawa island island.
- Descend into the crater rim Sembalun within 2 hours and have breakfast
- Return to Sembalun village for 5 hours walk
- Take a rest and shower at our base camp
- When you ready will transfer you to next destination.
Trekking Rinjani summit 2 days 1 night price includes :
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private vehicle to Senaru
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru for one night prior to commencing your trek
- Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, toilet tents and ground sheets
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- All meals, snacks and drinks during your trek
- Entrance fee to enter Mount Rinjani IDR 300.000 / person/ trip
- Trekking Insurance IDR 10.000/ person / trip
- Transfer at the conclusion of your trek to your next destination within Lombok
Price Excludes :
- Flight ticket
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, trekking jacket
- Extra porter for own luggage IDR 250.000/day
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guide and porters