Sailing trip Komodo island 4 days 3 nights from Lombok
Sailing trip Komodo Island create shared with a group to explore Komodo National Park from Lombok Island. The schedule of the trip leaves every Wednesday and Saturday.
If you are staying on Lombok Island and plan to visit Komodo Island, a Sailing trip to Komodo Island for 4 days is the best option for you to try. There are two option facilities on the boat available, a private cabin for two people in the room and a shared deck in the big room.
For the tour, we use another operator specializing in serving trips from Lombok to Flores to see Komodo, which means you will not go with our company.
How to book the trips?
- To book the trips you can email or chat with us to check the available dates.
- Send a copy of your passport when you have available confirmation from our team.
- Get reconfirmation from our team then pay a deposit of USD30/person. A deposit is required to secure your booking to our PayPal account or wire transfer, and the balance payment is paid by cash upon arrival.
- Stay one night at Lombok Island before the trip begins and one night after the trip at Labuhan Bajo
- Book in advance a minimum of 15 days before the departure date.
Activities on day 01. (Lunch and Dinner on the boat )
- Shuttle pick up at Bangsal harbor, Mataram area
- Meeting point at Travel-Wiste office ( free breakfast )
- Transfer to East Lombok harbor at 11.00 AM, taking 2,30 minute’s drive
- Lunch will prepare in the harbor
- Loading to the boat and preparing the adventure
- Sail to Kanawa Island, snorkel, or just walk to the beach
- Night sailing to Saleh Bay before 7 PM – Sleeping overnight
Activities on day 02 (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on the boat)
- Visit Saleh Bay to see and swim with whale sharks for 2 hours
- Breakfast serve on the boat
- Prepare to sail Komodo Island after snorkeling
- Night Sailing to Komodo National Park to visit Padar Island
Day 03 (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on the boat)
- Trekking to Padar Island ( amazing view from the hill )
- Long Pink Beach, is a unique pink beach for snorkeling, or chilling on the beach
- Rinca Island, see the Komodo Dragon
- Kalong Rinca, is the best and most fantastic sunset with a million flying foxes view.
Day 04 (Breakfast, Lunch on the boat)
- Menjerite island, snorkeling
- Kelor Island – Snorkeling or healing on the beach
- Labuan Bajo
- End of the Trip about 4-5 PM
Price IDR per person
IDR 3.200.000/ person sleep on deck sharing room
IDR 3.800.000/ person sleep on Cabin share AC
- 4 days 3 nights trip
- Meals during the trips
- Drinking water, coffee, and tea
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee at Komodo National Park
- Bus to the departure port
- Boat ticket from Gili T and Gili Air ( Pick up at 09.00 AM at Bangsal harbor )
- If you stay on Gili Island ( Gili T, Gili Air, or Gili Meno ), you need to go to the harbor and meet the boat crew early from 7.30 AM to 8.00 AM, check in at travel wise counter to get a free boat ticket to Bangsal.
- Beer or another alcohol you need to order one day before departure
- If you are vegetarian, make sure to remind Travel-Wise staff at the meeting point.
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Flight ticket return
- Life jacket
- Life raft
- Snorkeling equipment with no fins
- Mantras, Pillows,s, and Blankets
- Radio, GPS, and Compass
- AIS ( Automatic Identification system )
- Toilet and Kitchen
- Max passenger 35 pax
- Max crew of 5-7 persons